All Discussions Tagged 'k-12' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you ready for next fall?

Pop Quiz hot shot… What are your plans to use technology in your classroom next fall? What is your plan for day one? Does it involve anythi…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Anthony VonBank

Link Request: SOS Project

Hi, As you might have heard summer school has been canceled in Los Angeles for Grades K-8. A little research reveals we're not the only sc…

Started by Mark Marino

1 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Mark Marino

Too Much Text

Yesterday the New York Times released a piece titled, “Texting May Be Taking a Toll” written by Katie Hafner. I pondered the title and not…

13 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Year Round Learning 2.0

Part I: Year Round Learning 1.0 On Thursday, I was in Borders Book Store searching for a good read for my train ride to Boston. (SIDE NOTE…

0 Jun 2, 2009

SlideShare Rules!

Have you ever plugged in your flash drive into a laptop, opened a powerpoint presentation and it doesn't work? Have your students ever done…

9 May 28, 2009
Reply by Andrew Marcinek

The Summer is for Reading!

As the temperatures begin to heat up in classrooms around the country, I felt it was a good time to discuss summer reading lists! Summer re…

3 May 22, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

Oldest living holocaust survivor to speak in Moorpark, CA

103 year-old (not a typo) Leopold Engleitner will recount his remarkable story of survival and triumph in the face of religious persecutuio…

Started by Al Nobile

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by Al Nobile

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

Today is my parents' Anniversary. They have given my brother and I so much support through out our lives and our academic careers. Every ye…

1 May 21, 2009
Reply by Donelle

Why Is Everyone Afraid of Social Networks?

A colleague of mine recently informed me of her troubles with incorporating the idea of a social network into her classroom. The primary co…

2 May 20, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Go Threadless!

Threadless.com is a user generated t-shirt site that promotes user design and sale of a t-shirt. The basic concept can be seen here from a…

3 May 15, 2009
Reply by Andrew Marcinek

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service