All Discussions Tagged 'k-12' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evernote Will Organize Your Life!

Disclaimer: PLEASE check out http://iteach20.blogspot.com/ and become a reader! I'd love to get feedback and discussions on my blog about h…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Kelsey Hill

Brain Friendly Learning

Name and Title: Ginny Washburne- DEN Director   School, Library, or Organization Name: Discovery Education   Co-Presenter Name(s): N/A   A…

Started by Ginny Washburne

0 Apr 5, 2012

Time In - Building Relationship & Teach Social Skills

Your Name and Title: Rusty May, School Counselor   School, Library, or Organization Name: SchoolToolsTv.com   Co-Presenter Name(s):   Area…

Started by Rusty May

4 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Rusty May

Modeling Lifelong Learning Through Technology

Your Name and Title: Torrey Trust, Ph.D. Student in Education   School, Library, or Organization Name: University of California, Santa Barb…

Started by t1trust

3 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Missouri bans students and teachers from being Facebook friends

Here’s an interesting story about how students and teachers are banned from being Facebook friends in Missouri schools. Do you agree with t…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Olivia Morris

Cloud Computing in the Classroom

Check out this great infographic using cloud computing in the classroom. Have you incorporated cloud computing in your school? We’d love to…

0 Aug 19, 2011

When to use social media in the classroom?

What grade do you think is most receptive to the integration of social media into the classroom?

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Crawford

Promote Your School on Facebook

Here is a great overview on how to use Facebook to promote your school as an online community for students, parents and other teachers. Doe…

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Crawford

Toon Doo Is Cool For School

I have to work on my post titles! This post is going to focus on a website that all teachers can utilize in his or her classroom immediatel…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

19 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Shankar Ganesh

Careful planning for College

This is a great service for k-6 and high school students preparing for college. Planning to attend a University takes preparation. Competit…

Started by Don Robinson

2 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Dale Singer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service