All Discussions Tagged 'help' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Applications Outside Education?

I'm a business education teacher and have been recently questioned by administration about the use of 2.0 tools (Google Docs vs Microsoft W…

Started by kolson

13 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Print/ Cursive/ Keyboarding Curriculum

All, Does anyone have an established (preferably research-based) k-6 curriculum for print/cursive/ keyboarding? I'm working on this for my…

Started by Erik Johnson

0 Feb 26, 2009

Masters Student Needs Help!

Hello! I am a Masters of Instructional Technology student, and I'm working on an online collaboration project, focusing on the work created…

Started by Elizabeth

3 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

Equation Apps

Anyone have any suggestions for a free equation editor other than the Microsoft Equation Editor? I'm looking for a program that its easy to…

Started by Scott Beiter

14 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

Wikis - Saving Work: Help Needed!

I'm new to using Wikis in the classroom setting (with wikispaces.com, but am hoping to have students create wiki pages, across class period…

Started by Steve Guditus

11 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Cunningham

Freeware Student Intervention Program

Is anyone familiar with any sort of student intervention freeware program? My school is looking for a program that tracks/monitors student…

Started by Kevin S.

0 Jan 26, 2009

Internet Safety

Looking for outstanding resources dealing with Internet safety for k-8 students. Presos, sites, info, ideas, whatever you've used or would…

Started by Erik Johnson

27 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Harriet

Please vote for education on Change.org

Greetings everyone, Please take a moment to VOTE for an idea to increase mentors, education volunteers and tutors for under-served youth o…

Started by Dave Crusoe

0 Jan 14, 2009

What do you need?

I'm going to be teaching/training a group of teachers from around the state of WI on the integration of Web 2.0 tools into their curriculum…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Marie

Help our web-based education startup win seed funding!

Alight Learning is a free new web tool that helps middle school students, teachers, and parents communicate and collaborate more effectivel…

Started by Andy Pethan

1 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Andy Pethan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service