All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invitation to international collaboration project: Antarctica Expedition 2011

Dear all,I am writing to invite you to join our new integrated humanities project for a group of Grade 6-7 students (age 11-13), "Antarctic…

Started by Sally Wan

0 Dec 2, 2010

Australia or New Zealand -- High School Environmental Collaboration?

Hi all! I hope this is the appropriate place to make such a request. I am a technology coach in York, PA. A super science teacher in my bui…

Started by Aly Tapp

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Aly Tapp

Looking for 2nd Grade Classes Worldwide to Study Continents

Hi,I teach in a small, private school in Chicago, Illinois.  I'm looking for other 2nd grade classes from all over the world to learn about…

Started by Faith Shabat

3 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Sally Kelley

Best books for educators...everyone from teachers to superintendents

We are in our second year at my high school with a professional studies book club.  Thus far the effects of the book club have been predomi…

Started by Justin Tarte

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

Web based collaborative physics simulation software pilot

Please see post by Alfred Solis for details: http://www.bie.org/forums/viewthread/31/

Started by Rajesh Jha

0 Sep 23, 2010

How can I find and connect my students to an international classroom for collaboration progects?

I am looking for a easy way to find international or domestic   classrooms to collaborate and share projects and ideas using web 2.0 resou…

Started by Maureen Fortugno

3 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Toombs

Desire help with Middle School Technology in Social Studies

One of my teachers would like to collaborate with another middle school Social Studies teacher from NC to see how they are using technolgog…

Started by Kimberly Farmer

8 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Volcano Experience

Please join our collaborative classroom videoconference ning on war's multiple perspectives

In a recent post, I wondered if anyone from Great Britain would be interesting in collaborating with my school (from the United States) to…

Started by Brian Mannix

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

I'm a teacher and librarian working in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. I work with students from K-8 and with a focus on technology and literac…

Started by Lisa DeGraaf

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

How Could War Look Different?

How Could War Look Different? An Immersive Online Re-enactment and Re-Creation of Warfare In How Could War Look Different? students come…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Aug 26, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service