All Discussions Tagged 'based' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deeper Learning MOOC

I am writing to let you know about a free, flexible, nine-week online course that will allow educators to learn about deeper learning and h…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

U.S. history project based lesson

I created this lesson, but, won't personally have the opportunity to use it.  I'd like to post a link, ask what you all think, and I'd be v…

Started by Larry Blodgett

0 Feb 28, 2012

Online Appointment Calendar

I'm looking for an easier, more efficient way to schedule training for teachers.  Right now, it's done by contacting me via email.  I would…

Started by Mandie

9 May 8, 2011
Reply by Ashley D. Thirkill-Mackelprang

student interaction

I have been working for some time to find new ways for students to interact with their i-Pads in my class.  My attempts to find new ways to…

Started by Lincoln Whitaker

0 Mar 25, 2011

Integrating technology in Kindergarten

I teach in a full day multicultural Kindergarten in Abbotsford BC. I am interested in integrating more technology ie. digital cameras and v…

Started by John Foote

14 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

Education Technology Event

Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom technology. Put teachers, lab instructors, and cor…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Oct 8, 2010

Night Sky/Star Maps Online

For a few years I used the software Starry Night Backyard with my 8th Grade Astronomy students. We used it for learning seasons, some const…

Started by Neal Erickson

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by E Cohen

Inquiry Based Learning

A new group has been started to discuss the best ways to implement inquiry based learning.  We know that this type of authentic learning is…

Started by Kathleen

0 Jul 20, 2010

Don't Text and Drive

Please contact me if you'd be interested in advocating this issue.  We are collaborating with students currently in 3 states and are enthus…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Mar 7, 2010

Free (and low cost) web based interactive whiteboard tools

I just finished a two part blog posting series, looking into a handful of free online interactive whiteboard tools, at www.emergingedtech.c

Started by Kelly Walsh

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service