All Discussions Tagged 'Life' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iEducate - The Future of Vocational Education

iEducate is funded by the EU’s Leonardo da Vinci Lifelong Learning Programme and helps vocational educators to connect with a new generatio…

Started by Jana Dobbelstein

0 Jun 15, 2011

Invitation to the iEducate project

The aim of this EU funded project is to provide vocational trainers with a range of eLearning methods, associated technology skills and com…

Started by Jana Dobbelstein

0 Mar 23, 2011

Second Life Problems

I have downloaded Second Life and when I login, I get a message that there may be a problem with my internet connection or with the Second…

Started by Michelle Howell-Martin

1 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Rich White

Thoughts from DC NECC09 on Independence Day

If you're a Second Life educator and an ISTE member, I'd appreciate your input in the discussion at http://scottmerrick.blogspot.com/2009/0

Started by Scott Merrick

0 Jul 6, 2009

Invitation to Add Your Second Life Tool Ranking

Do you want to know what Second Life tools are the favorites of educators and trainers? Here you have the opportunity to add free Second Li…

Started by James O'Reilly

0 Feb 20, 2009

Second Life Tool Ranking

Do you want to know what Second Life tools are the favorites of educators and trainers? Here you have the opportunity to add free Second Li…

Started by James O'Reilly

0 Feb 15, 2009

Second Life Career Fair for Educators...

Kansas is testing the 3D world, Second Life from Linden Lab, to recruit teachers to open positions across the state. A select group of scho…

Started by Kylie Stewart

4 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Glenda

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service