All Discussions Tagged 'Learning' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trends and Futures in Accessible Media in the Classroom

Explore accessible, digital learning options that excite and engage all learners. Learn where to find accessible digital content and how to…

Started by NCTI

0 May 26, 2009

Help! I need ideas about how to recruit attendees for a Global Learning Reception...

Hi All, Lisa Nielsen suggested I ask this community for help. Our middle school is hosting a Global Learning Reception on June 9th, and we…

Started by Jason

0 May 25, 2009

Learning Studio(s) and 21st Century Learning Environments

Hello, Just looking for some ideas if anyone would like to chime in. I will be giving a presentation on 21st Century Learning Environments…

Started by Clifford

1 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

Webcast Learning and Podcasting

I would like to learn how to Webcast (using Skype and Audacity for the moment) and find a free hosting site for my webcasts. I looked at t…

Started by mireille

3 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Larry Blodgett

Google Apps and Learning 2.0

Hi all this message to request your opinion on this topic: The use of Google Apps (Docs, Notes, Reader; Groups... ) in an formal-informal l…

Started by Sara

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Cooperative learning in teaching of Mathematics

Can anyone share your experience on using cooperative learning in teaching?

Started by Koh Yew Kiat

3 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Maria Fleyshgakker

Interwrite Learning Pad--Help

I want to start using an Interwrite Learning Pad in classroom. I have gone to the Interwrite website and they do not have online tutorials.…

Started by Beth

0 Sep 21, 2008

Save Personal Learning Networks in Wikipedia

In a previous post I wrote that I was providing recommendations to the NYC DOE about Personal Learning Networks. I looked at Wikipedia’s en…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

0 Apr 10, 2008

Free Moodle Webinar

If anyone is interested Moodlerooms will be sponsoring a free webinar on using Moodle to make online learning more effective and affordable…

Started by Judson Aungst

9 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

New Alternative to Blackboard & Moodle: StudentLink

Hello everybody! I found this site browsing the web, and thought it would be a great place to make a shout out. I am the founder of a new…

Started by Victor Ramon

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Victor Ramon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service