All Discussions Tagged 'Learning' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching Middle School Financial Literacy-PLC Wanted

Hello, All. I teach financial literacy to grades six-eight.  Does anyone know of a person or organization that I can contact to join a pers…

Started by Chris Lawson

0 Oct 3, 2017

Can Fun Activities Be Good Enough To Make Children Learn??

I was jsut testing certain concepts of art and craft work to know if children could learn something out of such activities. I found theie i…

Started by Oscar Marin

1 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Summer Break: Why Kids should still be Learning

As teachers say goodbye to their students for summer holidays, there is often concern over whether the newly acquired knowledge and skills…

Started by Ed Vectus

1 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

The Power of Student Choice

Encouraging students to take charge of their learning is a an effective way to keep them engaged and motivated in the classroom. When stude…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

Video Games in the Classroom

Hi everyone!  Hello! My name is Jeff Clark and I am a sixth grade English teacher/gamer. I am curious to see if any educators out there are…

Started by Jeff Clark

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jeff Clark

Are You the Best Learning Designer Around?

A Contest where you can show your mastery over the art of Learning Design and Get a Chance to win an iPad 4 for free!   Steps for Participa…

Started by Allen Smith

0 Feb 17, 2013

What would you do as the Director of Blended Learning?

My learning network is invisible. At least it is to everyone but me. I see the connections I have made and know the level of depth our conv…

Started by Ben Wilkoff

0 Feb 9, 2013

Who is using K-12 social media tools (Club Penquin, Togetherville, WhatWhats Me,etc) in the classroom?

Hi, I am curious what K-12 social media/learning tools are accepted in classrooms and how hard it is to get approval to use something new.

Started by Karen Fleming

0 Sep 25, 2012

Reading, Writing and Collaborating Through Discussion Boards

Your Name and Title: Ida M. Jones, Professor of Business Law; Director, Center for the Scholarly Advancement of Learning and Teaching Schoo…

Started by Ida M. Jones

0 Jul 26, 2012

Kinect in the Classroom- GBL

Hi, Does anyone use gesture based learning technologies in the classroom with the Kinect or Wii? I think the idea could be really cool and…

Started by Katrina Strauss

0 May 23, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service