All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Engaging students using Edmodo

I operate a small tutoring company that focuses on Math and Science and have used Edmodo for about 3 years. I started using the applicatio…

Started by James Annunziato

3 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Fouzia Mumtaz

What would you do as the Director of Blended Learning?

My learning network is invisible. At least it is to everyone but me. I see the connections I have made and know the level of depth our conv…

Started by Ben Wilkoff

0 Feb 9, 2013

From Win to Mac, Need Textbook Help

I teach four sections of high school Computer Applications. The course is primarily focused on the Microsoft Office applications, digital c…

Started by Luke Steelman

0 Oct 21, 2011

Hello Everyone

I am not a teacher. I am a disillusioned factory worker of over 30 years in that field. The last 5 years got to be the most ridicules ever…

Started by John Kirkby

14 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

New Physical Education Teacher

Hello All, I am currently about to begin my second practice teaching semester (it is how the system work in Canada). I am looking for good…

Started by Joshua Burke

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Cheska Robinson

Adding Groups To Classroom 2.o

I attempted to add a group however it kept telling me I had spaces in my web address. I believe it is because the url is two characters too…

Started by Duncan Exton

0 Dec 17, 2009

Looking for Blog responders/student or native speaker movie reviewers

Hi! My second year Spanish Class created some content based movies and I am looking for another class to go look at the movies and leave co…

Started by Leigh

2 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Leigh

Converting videos on ning to be used on an iPod!

Does anyone know a way to save videos from ning in a format that will play on a video iPod?

Started by Kevin

5 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Ann Bell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service