All Discussions Tagged 'Educational' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mobile immersive learning: a dominating trend in the education app industry

The technology is changing the education landscape where the mobile apps for education industry will replace the traditional teaching metho…

Started by Mahil jasani

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Tech & Learning’s 100 District Project

The New York Times recently reported that technology in K-12 schools isn’t impacting scores. Don’t agree? Be sure to share your school’s an…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 13, 2011

A LIST OF SOME OF THE BEST CARTOON MAKING TOOLS

Due to the growing readers of these tools i finally decided to gather them together for you in a neat and accessible single page so that yo…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

WiiMote Interactive Whiteboard made easy

Dear Classroom members,   To answer a question from a member of this forum, I have done a little web research this past week on the Wii Mot…

Started by John J Caprice

17 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Tri-State Educational Technology Conference

Register now to attend the Tri-State Educational Technology Conference (TSETC) on Saturday October 2, 2010 in New Milford, NJ. This is a FR…

Started by Eric Sheninger

0 Aug 27, 2010

Wolfram|Alpha The World's Most Powerful Knowledge Engine

Have you heard of Wolfram|Alpha? It is one of the most powerful search engines/answers engines to be released in about a decade. Read my ne…

Started by Joseph Corbett

0 Jun 10, 2009

2009 NCTI Technology in the Works Competition

It's not too late to apply for the 2009 Technology in the Works Competition! Don't miss this $15,000 opportunity to conduct research in lea…

Started by NCTI

0 Apr 1, 2009

If you were...

I often use this scenario to generate thinking among educational leaders. I offer it to you.. Myself and 100 families live on a newly deve…

Started by Kevin

0 May 6, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service