All Discussions Tagged 'DVD' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to convert DVD to iPod Video MP4, MP4 AVC and Audio MP3, AAC, M4A(Win&Mac)

Introduction: The following is a step by step guide about putting DVD movies on your iPod for both Windows and Mac users. For Windows user…

Started by GeraldBJ

1 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by GeraldBJ

How to burn PowerPoint courseware to DVD free with Nero DVD burner

Students and teachers must accumulate a lot of PowerPoint courseware. It is better to back up the files on trusty tools like DVD, etc. We c…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Feb 3, 2010

Burn PPTX courseware to DVD free with Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker is a free video maker included with Microsoft Windows XP or vista.  I find by chance that we can convert PPTX files to…

Started by Charlene Qu

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

Comparison: Tools for Converting PowerPoint

PowerPoint is among the most prevalent forms of persuasive technology used by business people, educators, students and trainers. Suppose yo…

Started by Mike

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

Best video format for DVD players

I have so many programs that make so many different video formats, and I wanted to know which one is the best for burning the video onto a…

Started by Ariandrace

3 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Steve Dickie

Burn PowerPoint presentations to DVD

Burn PowerPoint presentations to DVD—Step by Step As I am familiar to PowerPoint presentations, lots of friends always ask me how to burn P…

Started by BrownMark

0 Oct 17, 2007

grammar text

Just started using some cool web 2.0 tools this fall, Moodle being my biggest addition. Told kids one goal of mine was not hand out or coll…

Started by Camela Giraud

3 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service