All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ENGLISH MATERIALS ...

www.antmihai.blogspot.com

Started by mihai

0 Sep 12, 2009

digital storytelling and field trips

I'm looking for some ideas to make field trip learning a better extension of what we do in the classroom. I have some thoughts about combin…

Started by Beth O'Connor

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Faith Shabat

European Union Project Opportunity for Schools - invitation to take part

Below I have posted information about a European Union funded education project Chain Stories for early language learning via 'Inter-compre…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 8, 2009

Teen Introduction to Web 2.0 Syllabus

Can you imagine introducing a 15 year old grandson to web 2.0? What's in your syllabus?

Started by Dennis Richards

9 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Cronk

Synchronous chat - Would (do) you use it?

Imagine you have a secure online classroom environment to use with your face-to-face K-12 students. It has many features including a chat r…

Started by Teacher K

21 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by P. Matway

Classroom Responders for elementary school classrooms

Without sounding too redundant...I am looking for some additional information on responders for my 5th grade classroom. What have you used,…

Started by Chuck Serventi

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Online Education Report - Some Key Findings by Ed.gov

The US Department of Education recently released Evaluation of Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning: A Meta-Analysis and Review of O…

Started by Meg H

0 Aug 19, 2009

action research project, virtual learning

Suggestions would be appreciated. I've been assisting my son in a virtual learning environment (Skype, TeamViewer- webcam) with his online…

Started by Don Robinson

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Durff

Using Sony PSP's

We are looking to collaborate with a class in elementary school that uses Sony PSP's. If interested, let me know so that I can connect you…

Started by IndyEduktr

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Jenny Ellwood

What are you doing to get ready for the upcoming year?

I just posted my thoughts on getting ready for the next school year. I'm focusing on changing the classroom culture to one in which "learni…

Started by Matt Townsley

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Kev

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service