Donna Hebert's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I just recently learned about 21classes. I'll look into it more. Thank you!"

Donna Hebert replied Sep 4, 2007 to How to coax administrators and parents who challenge blogs?

19 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Derek Baird

"Thanks Adrian! I have it bookmarked."

Donna Hebert replied Sep 4, 2007 to How to coax administrators and parents who challenge blogs?

19 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Derek Baird

"I have accounts with both Wikispaces PBwiki. I use Wikispaces for my work. This one…"

Donna Hebert replied Sep 3, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #2: Wiki Software and Services

40 Nov 3, 2007
Reply by Richard Smart

"Susan -- Thanks for this bit of blogger technical advice!"

Donna Hebert replied Sep 3, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #1: Blogging Software and Services

37 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Lynne Bailey

"I am on hold with my district for permission to use CBM, but blogging is definitely…"

Donna Hebert replied Sep 3, 2007 to I'm ready to blog, but what about my students and the curriculum?

8 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Kim Pericles

"Connie -- Your feedback on podcasts reflects my initial ideas about how they could b…"

Donna Hebert replied Aug 26, 2007 to Technology to help blind students in regular-ed classrooms

25 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by suehellman

"How interesting! How old is he? Is is called braille writer, or does it have another…"

Donna Hebert replied Aug 26, 2007 to Technology to help blind students in regular-ed classrooms

25 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by suehellman

"No. As I mentioned in the original post, the student is new to my school and another…"

25 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by suehellman

"Sallie -- These are good things to know. We don't have a certified VI teacher in the…"

Donna Hebert replied Aug 23, 2007 to Technology to help blind students in regular-ed classrooms

25 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by suehellman

"An excellent idea! I was so caught up in the technical side that I neglected to cons…"

Donna Hebert replied Aug 9, 2007 to Technology to help blind students in regular-ed classrooms

25 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by suehellman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service