Stephanie Sandifer's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so glad you found the information helpful!  Thank you for listening and have fun…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Aug 23, 2012 to Wikified Schools - Using Wikis to Improve Communication & Collaboration

2 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Sandifer

"I am doing just that this year for some walkthroughs that I will be doing. You can…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Sep 2, 2009 to Using Google Docs for classroom observations

10 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Carol Furchner

"There are times when two or more people are editing a Google Doc that the page will…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Apr 24, 2009 to Wiki or Google Docs

57 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Ouellet

"All you have to do is share the document with someone else and then they can edit at…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Apr 24, 2009 to Wiki or Google Docs

57 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Ouellet

"Hi Kendra -- I think both are very useful for collaboration, but there is one key d…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Apr 23, 2009 to Wiki or Google Docs

57 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Ouellet

""If you're gonna innovate, why not REALLY innovate? Why a school? Let's start with…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Jan 17, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"KIPP and YES Prep are in Houston -- and both are expanding. But I wouldn't call eith…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Jan 17, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"The interest/desire for greater innovation is not limited by one's generation. I'm a…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Nancy, One of my guest bloggers is a high school student. I can email him and point…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Jan 4, 2008 to Hosting Guest Bloggers

9 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Matt Christensen

"Thanks Matthew! I've used that feature before for permanent co-authors of group blo…"

Stephanie Sandifer replied Jan 4, 2008 to Hosting Guest Bloggers

9 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Matt Christensen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service