nlowell's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"I know better but ... One of the issues with the current schema of "quality measure…"

nlowell replied Jan 18, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"We have common ground here, Ed, with the issue of "We have to measure the problem" a…"

nlowell replied Jan 18, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"I read those threads as they were developing. It's axiomatic. "We teach as we're ta…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"I agree with Connie. Champions like you are going to make the biggest difference, Ke…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Yanno, I was gonna chalk this up to just another disconnect between me and reality,…"

nlowell replied Jan 17, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Yup. I'm aware. Sorry to waste your time"

nlowell replied Jan 17, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"If the discussion of Classroom2.0 doesn't include at least an acknowledgement that t…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"I'm with ya, Steph. I don't see this as being an age issue. It's an awareness issue…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"25 HUNDRED .. duh ... i added a mental decimal point there. But still, in bulk, thi…"

nlowell replied Jan 17, 2008 to Please help me spend some money :-)

25 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"This is one way: http://portableapps.com/ You can buy them with the apps already i…"

nlowell replied Jan 17, 2008 to Please help me spend some money :-)

25 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service