Chris Hebbard's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kim, sorry it took so long to reply. I haven't used pbwiki before but your's look…"

Chris Hebbard replied Jul 20, 2009 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"So far I haven't been able to get parents to do anything!! I have used the wiki as a…"

Chris Hebbard replied Jul 20, 2009 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Thanks Scot. I have signed up with Diigo but I am a little confused with how to use…"

Chris Hebbard replied Jul 16, 2009 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Thanks Suzie! Can you tell me what the advantages of having both are. I am a little…"

Chris Hebbard replied Jul 16, 2009 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Awesome. I thought about a single wiki for both classes which we could co-manage and…"

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Wow! What a great response. OK, I have a class wiki. I did have a blog but I found i…"

Chris Hebbard replied Jul 15, 2009 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Check out what my class is up to here, have a look at student pages to see some of t…"

Chris Hebbard replied Jun 21, 2009 to If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service