Kelley Irish's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"I signed up for an account by it looks like it may take a bit of time for me to lear…"

Kelley Irish replied Sep 1, 2008 to Tikatok: digital book creation and publishing for children

8 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I would suggest a discussion with your IT people that allows your students to learn…"

Kelley Irish replied Sep 1, 2008 to

just now

"Discovery Learning and Net Trekker have lesson plans based on state standards and to…"

Kelley Irish replied Sep 1, 2008 to What one educational website is your "go to" source?

6 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

"Here is a really simple explanation The best way to describe a wiki is a really eas…"

Kelley Irish replied Sep 1, 2008 to Many Question about Web 2.0

8 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Cindy Seibel

"If you want access to all my bookmark you can add me to your network on delcious Cli…"

Kelley Irish replied Sep 1, 2008 to Web 2.0 Tools for the K-2 Crowd

5 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

"Both excellent points of view. I guess if an adult sees a virtual object as worthy o…"

Kelley Irish replied Jul 1, 2008 to Selling virtual Webkinz objects

2 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"Here are a few I like http://maculspace.ning.com/video/video/show?id=612492%3AVideo%…"

Kelley Irish replied Jul 1, 2008 to Looking for an inspirational online video about teaching

12 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Jim Lerman

"I use Scratch with my 6th graders after soing Squeak in 5th. You can see my uniy her…"

Kelley Irish replied Jun 19, 2008 to Scratch ideas

5 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Annjanette

"Amen tot he team effort- now go forth and spread the gospel to your people as I will…"

Kelley Irish replied Jun 17, 2008 to Digital Frustration-The Balancing Act

7 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Harriet

"In no way am I saying "Blame IT professionals." All I can do is share the digital fr…"

Kelley Irish replied Jun 16, 2008 to Digital Frustration-The Balancing Act

7 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Harriet

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service