Ian Carmichael's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John, The light switched on when I did my distance Computer Science degree. Yes,…"

Ian Carmichael replied May 16, 2009 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Which is why it's so silly that many/most modern speakers think a powerpoint (withou…"

Ian Carmichael replied May 16, 2009 to A diatribe against power point in the classroom: what say you????

12 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Tools can only do what they can do, and tool users should understand 1) what the too…"

Ian Carmichael replied May 14, 2009 to A diatribe against power point in the classroom: what say you????

12 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"I see the argument - but I also notice that where there is no 'computer' teacher, of…"

Ian Carmichael replied May 7, 2009 to Keyboarding Question

13 May 7, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"To be a bit traditional in these august and adventurous non-portals, from my experie…"

Ian Carmichael replied May 7, 2009 to Teachers--- Is it Time to push back a bit on Math!?!

8 May 7, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"Not a middle school answer, but a senior school approach which seems to be very posi…"

Ian Carmichael replied May 7, 2009 to Blogging as Assignments

17 May 23, 2009
Reply by Graeme

"I must say that coercion at school is not actually working for me either. When the c…"

Ian Carmichael replied Apr 6, 2009 to Corporal Punishment Right for 21st Century Schools?

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Thanks Mike, I've just circulated those cartoons round our staff - they are as relev…"

Ian Carmichael replied Apr 6, 2009 to Corporal Punishment Right for 21st Century Schools?

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Just to ask a question or two: How are the online facilities resourced for these 34?…"

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Hi Paul, A couple of comments I will be risky enough to make the comment that 'wha…"

Ian Carmichael replied Apr 5, 2009 to Corporal Punishment Right for 21st Century Schools?

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service