Dennis Richards's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nancy, Your list of tools is a great resource. Lots of tools I do not know. Larry…"

Dennis Richards replied Nov 26, 2007 to What have you learned through a Professional Learning Community/Network recently?

14 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Northcentral Online University

"Hi Simon, I find it fascinating to read all the different places where the colleague…"

Dennis Richards replied Nov 26, 2007 to What have you learned through a Professional Learning Community/Network recently?

14 Jul 9, 2009

"Hi Jim, What a great story. You obviously have a well developed PLC on the web. BLC…"

14 Jul 9, 2009

"Hi Ann, I saw the same tweets on Leopard and VoiceThread. Check out http://tinyurl.c…"

14 Jul 9, 2009

"Hi Sue P, I love the passion in your pronouncement, "The results were/are spectacula…"

14 Jul 9, 2009

"Hi Jo, I am learning how to navigate Classroom 2.0 while preparing to do a presentat…"

Dennis Richards replied Nov 25, 2007 to What have you learned through a Professional Learning Community/Network recently?

14 Jul 9, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service