Cory Plough's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks and SORRY"

Cory Plough replied Oct 9, 2008 to Podcast Help

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by nlowell

"Carlos Raul- Thank you very much for the tip. I used Audacity in the past but have n…"

Cory Plough replied Oct 9, 2008 to Podcast Help

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by nlowell

"Carol- Glad to hear that you are planning on introducing your pre-service teachers t…"

Cory Plough replied Aug 4, 2008 to How does Peer Coaching fit with Professional Online Learning Networks for Teachers?

13 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Edwin Wargo

"I agree, but has to be guided in the beginning and a coach could help with that. Als…"

Cory Plough replied Jul 26, 2008 to How does Peer Coaching fit with Professional Online Learning Networks for Teachers?

13 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Edwin Wargo

"I think both peer coaching and having a PLN only suit select people, with a PLN bein…"

Cory Plough replied Jul 26, 2008 to How does Peer Coaching fit with Professional Online Learning Networks for Teachers?

13 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Edwin Wargo

"Peer coaching is only available for limited amounts of time during set hours. Having…"

Cory Plough replied Jul 25, 2008 to How does Peer Coaching fit with Professional Online Learning Networks for Teachers?

13 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Edwin Wargo

"If you are trying to get your kids to collaborate together, go with the wiki. If you…"

Cory Plough replied Jul 24, 2008 to Classroom Blog vs. Classroom Wiki

34 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Anne Baird

"Jeremy- Animoto has been around for awhile now, and is fabulous. I recommend using t…"

Cory Plough replied Jul 24, 2008 to Domo arigato Mr. Animoto

15 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Cory Plough

"I have a Ning social network for my online high school students. I also have a LMS t…"

Cory Plough replied Jul 24, 2008 to Ning as a course management system

6 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Cliff Lyon

"The chatroom on the first day was as electric as I've seen a chat in elluminate so t…"

Cory Plough replied Jul 23, 2008 to Knowledge Bank 2008 Conference

8 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Cory Plough

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service