Connie Weber's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (403) Replies Latest Activity

"Charles, Thanks for spreading the word on Pangea Day. It'll be an awesome event..."

Connie Weber replied Apr 24, 2008 to Invitation to Join In On a World Wide Event

2 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Charles

"Very cool. I'm there! Thanks!"

Connie Weber replied Apr 24, 2008 to Domo arigato Mr. Animoto

15 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Cory Plough

"Hi Britt, Thanks for your thoughtful questions--they'll be very good to ask the stud…"

Connie Weber replied Apr 22, 2008 to evaluating networks

9 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

"Hi Nancy, fantastic list. As I've said before, your students are lucky to have you.…"

Connie Weber replied Mar 25, 2008 to students as our best reflection

3 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Adina Sullivan

"Great, great resources, Steve, and just what the doctor ordered! This is a complex t…"

Connie Weber replied Feb 17, 2008 to Creative Commons, Open Content, and Copyright

4 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Derek Baird

"Yes! Fred, Nancy has some EXCELLENT resources. Definitely check them out. I should h…"

Connie Weber replied Feb 6, 2008 to Soliciting ideas, or projects for my instr. design multimedia term project (Grad student)

9 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Hi Fred, Well, if you don't have a group of people you're working with, I don't know…"

Connie Weber replied Feb 6, 2008 to Soliciting ideas, or projects for my instr. design multimedia term project (Grad student)

9 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"What ages are your students? I'd suggest you try doing something that impacts the lo…"

Connie Weber replied Feb 5, 2008 to Soliciting ideas, or projects for my instr. design multimedia term project (Grad student)

9 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Hi Lorna, The class ning is private. If you want some posts for examples, tell me wh…"

Connie Weber replied Jan 30, 2008 to Getting more parents involved.

16 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

"Certainly, Lorna. And thanks for starting the discussion!"

Connie Weber replied Jan 29, 2008 to Getting more parents involved.

16 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service