Connie Weber's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (403) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks--that's perfect. By the way, in the back of my head I keep thinking that thi…"

Connie Weber replied May 2, 2007 to Policies for Classroom 2.0 Commercial Solicitations

35 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Tamika Anderson

"Hi Steve, You are absolutely right, and I'm sure all of us send you thanks for watch…"

Connie Weber replied May 2, 2007 to Policies for Classroom 2.0 Commercial Solicitations

35 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Tamika Anderson

"Fantastic! Great article. It's perfect for this discussion group. Thanks so much."

Connie Weber replied May 1, 2007 to Who's interested in reading Five Minds for the Future

41 May 21, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Sylvia, I'm going to use this video in class as a discussion point. Wow... the glitz…"

Connie Weber replied May 1, 2007 to The future, by Bill Gates

3 May 1, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Hello Brian, What we stand to gain is phenomenol: instant access to high-quality an…"

Connie Weber replied May 1, 2007 to What do old fogies bring to new technologies?

5 May 1, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

"Hi Sue, I love this exercise! How wonderfully constructive! Your blog is awesome. Th…"

Connie Weber replied Apr 30, 2007 to Paper Blogging Practice

12 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Dana Cherrie

"Augh--my comment should have had Bryan's name in it, to show which thread I was resp…"

Connie Weber replied Apr 30, 2007 to innovation...what is to be the source?

11 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"You are absolutely right. It's difficult to get outside of myself enough to see that…"

11 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Skip, Your comments are always so delightfully philosophical. You think in the big p…"

11 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Hi Sylvia, Thanks for the note about no apologies needed--sometimes I think I'm just…"

11 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service