Connie Weber's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (403) Replies Latest Activity

"Ed, You are bringing up VERY good points. I find that teaching people patience and d…"

Connie Weber replied Jan 18, 2008 to The Impatience of the Google Generation

2 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

"Just a note outside the discussion--about how a threaded conversation like this gets…"

Connie Weber replied Jan 18, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Kelly, Keep going! We're cheering for you, with all the energy you're putting into…"

Connie Weber replied Jan 18, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Hi Ed, Core knowledge still depends on teachers who know how to be involved and get…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"David: Yes, why not education becoming flexible instead of just flexing muscles and…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Hi Ed-- What? Uh...huh? I'm going to have look up some of those words. Actually, I t…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Good points, Nathan. Especially like this question: "Are we talking about a multipur…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Having a culture of innovation, or collegial camaraderie, is like nothing else for p…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Yes, Mary, I agree. It's about the culture on campus. But to some degree it's also a…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"please do share the post-- It'd be great to hear from a new teacher, passionate abou…"

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service