Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"it's a great project ! you said that schools from others coiuntries can participate.…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 11, 2008 to Middle School Presidential Campaign Trail Collab.

12 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"same problem, framesets are blocked on ning... However we can use "Translate a block…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 9, 2008 to Does anyone have any suggestions for language translation on Ning?

3 Jan 9, 2008

"We have to find widget without frameset... An other way: for the environmental proje…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 8, 2008 to Does anyone have any suggestions for language translation on Ning?

3 Jan 9, 2008

"Thank you... See you later, Silvia (i like your firstname) ;-)"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 8, 2008 to French speaking elementary class to participate in traveling Teddy Bear program?

4 Jan 8, 2008

"Thank you very much, David, for this comment. I'll add Faludy among my next reading,…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 8, 2008 to 1463 January 5th: "Brothers surviving us the dead..." : The epitaph of François Villon

2 Jan 8, 2008

"Maybe we can help you 'cause i'm french and i teach in France. What do you need exac…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 8, 2008 to French speaking elementary class to participate in traveling Teddy Bear program?

4 Jan 8, 2008

"Dear Connie, Thank you for this link, i think that i'll use it to work with my pupi…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 6, 2008 to Teaching Tolerance, current issue, article on Little Rock Nine

6 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Connie Weber

"I read with interest your document, and i think it's a good way to help our pupils t…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 5, 2008 to Blogetiquette

8 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Christine Southard

"Thanks a lot, Mr Indigo !"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 5, 2008 to Call to Participation: Education to Environment: Think Globally, Act Locally !

12 Jan 5, 2008

"Thank you Louise, i check out your wiki about biology and environment and have seen…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 4, 2008 to Call to Participation: Education to Environment: Think Globally, Act Locally !

12 Jan 5, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service