Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"It's just a first try, below... Have you got the Pro version ? "

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 22, 2008 to Creating a VoiceThread on Web 2.0 in Education

14 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

"Hi Steve, it sounds great, and very easy to use... I'll try to use it in my ning for…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 22, 2008 to Creating a VoiceThread on Web 2.0 in Education

14 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

"i got it: Dulce et decorum est. Pliés en deux comme de vieux mendiants sous leur sa…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 21, 2008 to Praising the Other: Send us Voki Poems in all the languages of the world !

3 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Hi Jim, thank you very much, wonderful choice: Wilfred Owen is a great poet. I'm fi…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 21, 2008 to Praising the Other: Send us Voki Poems in all the languages of the world !

3 Feb 21, 2008

"Inside Education to Sexuality Group on School Beyond the School, you'll find the top…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 20, 2008 to HELP! How are you trained on preventing sexual harassment?

1 Feb 20, 2008

"Other way: in my ning we use automatic translator: very bad but understandable and b…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 19, 2008 to Interschool Environmental Club

8 Feb 19, 2008

"I add your issue on my ning's group. Is it ok for you ?"

8 Feb 19, 2008

"It's a great idea, Ben. Just a suggestion: i put your issue about "packaging" into…"

8 Feb 19, 2008

"Ok Ben but there is a problem... Your wiki's link doesn't work. If you give me the r…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 18, 2008 to Interschool Environmental Club

8 Feb 19, 2008

"Yes it's great but why don't you add an other point: "Ninging" ? ;-). I think that a…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 17, 2008 to Social Networking in The Classroom

9 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Michael Staton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service