Carolyn Foote's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Those are good questions. I think Will Richardson has a point when he's talked about…"

Carolyn Foote replied May 3, 2007 to A commentary in Education Week

9 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

"I thought his article did an excellent job of analyzing some of the weak points of t…"

Carolyn Foote replied May 2, 2007 to A commentary in Education Week

9 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

"Askismit works great. I just installed it on mine and it catches almost 100% of the…"

Carolyn Foote replied May 2, 2007 to Question about blog spam

9 May 2, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

"Ok, aside from being fascinated by the project above, I was also excited to see your…"

Carolyn Foote replied Apr 30, 2007 to HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

"I just installed Akismet on mine and it works amazingly well. I've had the same exp…"

Carolyn Foote replied Apr 30, 2007 to Question about blog spam

9 May 2, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

"I agree completely, Skip. I do think that schools often treat teachers like "blank s…"

Carolyn Foote replied Apr 28, 2007 to Who's interested in reading Five Minds for the Future

41 May 21, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"I've also run into this problem of it being blocked. I invited some faculty at anoth…"

Carolyn Foote replied Apr 28, 2007 to Any Ning.com Networks used in a classroom yet?

12 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Jessica Brogley

"I love the idea of making this available all over via Skype or videoconferencing! We…"

Carolyn Foote replied Apr 28, 2007 to Local Web 2.0 Teacher Academies (not Google-sponsored)

61 Jul 17, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I love your analogy of the covered wagons and being pioneers! Whole New Mind is ano…"

Carolyn Foote replied Apr 28, 2007 to Who's interested in reading Five Minds for the Future

41 May 21, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Thanks to all of you. Cathy, I also plan to show them LeaderTalk where a number of a…"

Carolyn Foote replied Apr 26, 2007 to Administrators and web 2.0 tools

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service