Karen Cameron's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for reading, Angel!"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 15, 2013 to 5 Things You Will Wish Someone Had Told You About Teaching

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by g.groenheijde

"My pleasure, Mukut. Thank you so much for reading!"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 6, 2013 to “You Are a Star”: A Quick and Easy Way to Connect with Students

9 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, DeLaney. Thank you for reading--and I wish you the best in your new journey in e…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 6, 2013 to “You Are a Star”: A Quick and Easy Way to Connect with Students

9 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to share your thoughts, Ashley! Ha…"

9 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Thanks for reading and commenting, Dejan! If you decide to use this, please let me k…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 1, 2013 to “You Are a Star”: A Quick and Easy Way to Connect with Students

9 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"I'm glad you found them helpful! Thanks for reading."

Karen Cameron replied Sep 30, 2013 to Find Books They’ll Love: 5 Websites for Reading Teachers

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"That's great, Michael. Thanks for sharing!"

Karen Cameron replied Sep 24, 2013 to STEM of the Living Dead: 3 zombie-themed lesson plans

4 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Michael. Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond. The live-action game…"

Karen Cameron replied Sep 23, 2013 to STEM of the Living Dead: 3 zombie-themed lesson plans

4 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"That was my thought, too, Kelly!"

Karen Cameron replied Sep 23, 2013 to What happened today in history? These 5 sites will tell you

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Couldn't agree more, Brittany. Thanks for reading."

Karen Cameron replied Sep 20, 2013 to 5 simple ways to strengthen student engagement

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service