Charles Harvey's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"So, state testing is upon us, so I'm implementing the inquiry / challenge part (step…"

Charles Harvey replied May 9, 2010 to Applying Game Theory and Challenge Based Learning

13 May 9, 2010
Reply by Charles Harvey

"Engagement, collaboration, challenging, higher order thinking, meta cognition, prese…"

Charles Harvey replied Apr 25, 2010 to Information and communications technology

2 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Charles Harvey

"Hi! I've used a tool developed by our county office of education, maybe you have som…"

Charles Harvey replied Apr 21, 2010 to Questionnaire for Teacher Technology Training

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Charles Harvey

"Hey, thanks for the heads up on gaggle, looks exactly like what I need."

Charles Harvey replied Apr 20, 2010 to Tech Department...

6 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Charles Harvey

"The only solution for printing I can thing of is to write a script that processes an…"

Charles Harvey replied Apr 20, 2010 to iPad Middle School Pilot Program

22 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Chris littrell

"On the idea of iPad versus a Netbook, I can tell you that my experiences with net bo…"

22 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Chris littrell

"As far as locking down and managing the devices, I suppose the iPhone Configuration…"

22 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Chris littrell

"As the tech director, we implemented Google Education and have email for every stude…"

Charles Harvey replied Apr 20, 2010 to Tech Department...

6 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Charles Harvey

"Ok, here are my game mechanics so far: Step 1: Create Your Avatar To start the gam…"

Charles Harvey replied Apr 18, 2010 to Applying Game Theory and Challenge Based Learning

13 May 9, 2010
Reply by Charles Harvey

"Awesome thanks! Also great to see people keeping AD&D alive! :-)"

Charles Harvey replied Apr 8, 2010 to Applying Game Theory and Challenge Based Learning

13 May 9, 2010
Reply by Charles Harvey

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service