P. Murphy's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd be willing to assist you with your project. I live in an area in New York state…"

P. Murphy replied Jan 14, 2011 to Need Classrooms around the globe to share weather data!

23 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"Here's a couple that haven't been mentioned so far: MathVids http://www.mathvids.co…"

P. Murphy replied Aug 5, 2010 to Help: Need Online Math Resources!

17 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Leonidas Evriviades

"I'm a Sp. Ed. Resource/Consultant Teachers so I don't have my own class, but when th…"

P. Murphy replied Aug 5, 2010 to Looking for 2nd Grade Classes Worldwide to Study Continents

3 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Sally Kelley

"I second this recommendation. I had the link to the specific page that focuses on Ph…"

P. Murphy replied Aug 5, 2010 to Phonics Flip Charts/PowerPoints

3 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by P. Murphy

"Rumor has it that Pearson Learning is the business that is going to sponsor the Ning…"

P. Murphy replied Jul 6, 2010 to No more free Ning!!!

52 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by P. Murphy

"Those of us who do take the time to contact Ning should mention discussion threads l…"

P. Murphy replied Nov 23, 2009 to Caution New Ning banner ads (Match.com) Will get us into Community trouble

13 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Nadine Toukan

"A member of the PracticeWithPurpose-BookTalk Yahoo group shared the following set of…"

P. Murphy replied Sep 8, 2009 to Using Listening Centers

9 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Matthew Allen

"Here's a good collection of interactive sites for kindergarten students: Caesar Rod…"

P. Murphy replied May 6, 2009 to Technology in Kindergarten

34 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Suzanne Bedwell

"As I mentioned in a response to another discussion thread, I have had experience cre…"

P. Murphy replied May 6, 2009 to A social network for your school

20 May 15, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

"Math Introduction http://www.linkslearning.org/Kids/1_Math/1_Introduction/index.html…"

P. Murphy replied May 5, 2009 to Creatively teaching math through technology

32 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service