Ben Stafford's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Get as many iPads as you can. Put them in the hands of teachers first. Also budget f…"

Ben Stafford replied Apr 21, 2012 to What would you do with a $20,000 grant for technology?

17 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Ben Stafford

"It would depend on which IWB functions you want to have on your iPad. If you want to…"

Ben Stafford replied Feb 24, 2012 to iPad as SmartBoard

4 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Ben Stafford

"I've used both. Moodle is great if it's already tied into your SIS. Keeping track of…"

Ben Stafford replied Feb 3, 2012 to Edmodo v Moodle

6 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Karen Maginnis

"Since you have a lot of questions about the Apple Tv/iPad I'll try to explain how it…"

Ben Stafford replied Feb 3, 2012 to Smart Boards VS Apple TV with iPads

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Nathan Walker

"I've had a Smartboard for 10 years and each year I use it less and less.  This fall…"

Ben Stafford replied Jan 31, 2012 to Smart Boards VS Apple TV with iPads

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Nathan Walker

"I've been wanting to do this too.  One thing that has kept me from doing it is the p…"

Ben Stafford replied Apr 23, 2011 to Multiple Monitor or TV Displays

12 May 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff Yearout

"For mind mapping I like bubbl.us It is one of the easiest sites to use and doesn't …"

Ben Stafford replied Mar 5, 2011 to Any good Online Collaboration and Mind Mapping sites for my 5th Graders to use?

18 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Use pedometers and use graphing software to keep track.  Use Google Earth choose wal…"

Ben Stafford replied Feb 15, 2011 to Integrating Technology into a Physical Education Classroom - Need Help!

10 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Rubria B.

"Try Edmodo"

Ben Stafford replied Feb 5, 2011 to Need free social networking site for class projects (not facebook or myspace)

15 May 24, 2011
Reply by Peter Varley

"There are plenty of Apps for phonics and math facts.  You can look into audiobooks f…"

Ben Stafford replied Jan 22, 2011 to My school gave me an ipod, what do I do with it?

14 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Michelle Adler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service