Ms. P. Evans's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahhh, okay...  I used to teach Art!  In my recent studies have had to figure out how…"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 21, 2012 to Top Three Cross-curricular Web 2.0 Tools

4 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Elena Grigorouk

"This is a blind recommendation, but Course Sites  (powered by Blackboard) is free up…"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 19, 2012 to Online Hub and Course Management Systems

5 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Krumm

"Julie,I love how you address accountability in your post.  Having teachers report ba…"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 17, 2012 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"Hi, Nancy!I see your point about age, but also see how it factors into this discussi…"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 17, 2012 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"Hi!  This is somewhat tough to answer since many Web 2.0 tools are so flexible...Are…"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 14, 2012 to Top Three Cross-curricular Web 2.0 Tools

4 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Elena Grigorouk

"It might help to know what your school's policy is and it is certainly important for…"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 14, 2012 to Input from fellow High School Educators on being Late/Tardy to Class!

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Ms. P. Evans

"Hi!  I am a former high school Art teacher and I am actually interested in how you u…"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 14, 2012 to NING in the HS ART ROOM

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Lan Chun Wah Fee Min

"No problem!  Do you not consider the circles in Google+ as groups? "

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 14, 2012 to How are you using Google+ / Google Plus in the classroom?

7 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Ms. P. Evans

"Hi, I was unable to access the site with the url you provided.  What other way can i…"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 13, 2012 to Come visit the NIng for Art and Technology Educators!

2 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Ms. P. Evans

"Thanks, Tom!  I forgot about this one, I realized after checking it out!"

Ms. P. Evans replied Aug 13, 2012 to NING in the HS ART ROOM

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Lan Chun Wah Fee Min

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service