AizaUmair's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Aalia one more reason for this is that teachers need extra time and support from the…"

AizaUmair replied Jun 27, 2013 to Barriers that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

17 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Tabassum Murtaza

"Thankyou Nina I would like to know why teachers don't want to learn ICT"

AizaUmair replied Jun 18, 2013 to Barriers that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

17 Jun 27, 2013

"Thank you dear! Yes I totally agree that all these barriers are there but I also fin…"

AizaUmair replied Jun 16, 2013 to Barriers that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

17 Jun 27, 2013

"Bob , don't you think that one of the barrier is that the schools don't pay enough t…"

AizaUmair replied Jun 15, 2013 to Barriers that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

17 Jun 27, 2013

"Welcome Margaret, I have applied different cooperative methods like students taking…"

AizaUmair replied Jun 15, 2013 to Cooperative Learning

4 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Margaret Wagner

"thankyou Bob for sharing your sharing your views and I totally agree on that."

AizaUmair replied Jun 14, 2013 to Barriers that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

17 Jun 27, 2013

"Hi, I am Aiza from Pakistan cooperative learning is really important for children's…"

AizaUmair replied Jun 14, 2013 to Cooperative Learning

4 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Margaret Wagner

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service