Lesley's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure on the exact number as it varies greatly among the levels, but I would…"

Lesley replied Oct 8, 2009 to Does your School give you the rights to download software on your machine?

13 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by John Howlett

"Thanks for all of the input...in response to Indigo, yes we use Altiris as our deplo…"

Lesley replied Oct 8, 2009 to Does your School give you the rights to download software on your machine?

13 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by John Howlett

"HI! i did a session like this recently at our district professional development day…"

Lesley replied Feb 23, 2009 to intro to blogging

12 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Melissa Smith

"Hey Jim- sorry for not replying back on this sooner. For my ideas on identifying you…"

Lesley replied Feb 20, 2009 to HELP! – Personal Learning Community module = What to say?

17 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by AmySandvold

"one more article for you with good ideas too! http://theinnovativeeducator.blogspot.…"

Lesley replied Feb 12, 2009 to HELP! – Personal Learning Community module = What to say?

17 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by AmySandvold

"Hmmm...this is a hard one! I think if I were to do a module on this, I would start o…"

Lesley replied Feb 12, 2009 to HELP! – Personal Learning Community module = What to say?

17 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by AmySandvold

"I would check out a site Planzone, which is an online project mgmt software. It is f…"

Lesley replied Feb 2, 2009 to Project Management Software

14 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Tony Richardson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service