Lucy D Roberts's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tracey, This is a tough one. I have worked with students that had depression and…"

Lucy D Roberts replied Jan 18, 2013 to Learning barriers...

17 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"Hi Melissa, There is a total lack of technology in my current placement, but thinki…"

Lucy D Roberts replied Jan 18, 2013 to Technology taking over the classroom

16 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Esch

"Hi Sylwia, During my degree, it was really inspiring when we had visiting artists a…"

Lucy D Roberts replied Jan 18, 2013 to How can we make a student want to learn?

18 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Hi Hannah, It's always best to have a plan B,C,D and E, just for your own piece of…"

Lucy D Roberts replied Jan 18, 2013 to Strategies to combat nerves

9 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"Thanks Aimee, It is difficult to make it fun and beneficial for everyone. I think y…"

Lucy D Roberts replied Jan 17, 2013 to Changing the Education Paradigm - who's joining the Ken Robinson revolution?!

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Hi Emma, Thank you :-) I was one of the terrified in year 7 - total lack of confid…"

Lucy D Roberts replied Jan 17, 2013 to Changing the Education Paradigm - who's joining the Ken Robinson revolution?!

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Hi Theresa That's so fun you used that in a maths lesson, particularly as maths can…"

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Thanks Dave - spot on there, I think the lessons I remember were the fun or inspirin…"

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Gina that's a great idea - it could really work for contextual art research, getting…"

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Hi Dave, From a personal point of view, I was one of the students who left their fr…"

Lucy D Roberts replied Jan 16, 2013 to Breaking the mold.

9 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service