Ben Curran's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"We would have kids (or small groups of kids) read the same book(s) and then they wou…"

Ben Curran replied Sep 5, 2011 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"I am teaching fifth grade this year and would love to have some sort of exchange bet…"

Ben Curran replied Aug 14, 2011 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"My boss (I work in the inner-city at a charter located in one of the most troubled d…"

Ben Curran replied Apr 4, 2011 to Teaching in Inner-city Schools!

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Ben Curran

"Hi Jonathan, We're starting an online book club November 1. Check out our wiki at ht…"

Ben Curran replied Oct 19, 2010 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"The way the other one worked is with teachers kind of posting things as we go along,…"

Ben Curran replied Oct 18, 2010 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"Oh my gosh...I'm sorry! Try http://bookclub21.wikispaces.com I forgot an "S.""

Ben Curran replied Oct 18, 2010 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"Hi Debra, Remember my post about collaborative projects? Well I have one ready to st…"

Ben Curran replied Oct 17, 2010 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"Definitely interested, Monica. Please send an email when you get the chance. bcurran…"

Ben Curran replied Sep 14, 2010 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"It's not my page, I'm just stealing the idea! I'll be putting together a new wiki pa…"

Ben Curran replied Sep 6, 2010 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"That would be terrific. Thanks, Debra."

Ben Curran replied Aug 29, 2010 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service