John J Caprice's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey CP! I agree with you, however,,,When one starts from scratch in any endeavor, o…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 9, 2010 to Technology Plan Ideas

19 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Dr. Larry Anderson

"Dear Christopher, I have provided (donated) some document cameras to teachers for s…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 8, 2010 to Technology for Visual Impairment

3 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Dear CP, Email received and replied to.....pdf file attachment. Let me know what yo…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 8, 2010 to Technology Plan Ideas

19 Oct 11, 2010

"Hi CP, Well, that does not appear to be the design of the paper, There is no compar…"

19 Oct 11, 2010

"Dear J Watson, I have just been given a 2 page paper titled "Overview of Sustainabl…"

19 Oct 11, 2010

"Thanks Chris, I have come across many studies over the years, concerning the affect…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 6, 2010 to "I was like, you know, like, wondering for years, like, how the word "like", like is missused by like, almost everybody" Or," How Maynard G Krebbs, infected our vocabulary, through technology"

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Dear Gary, It is a pleasure to speak with you. Unfortunately, the second half of my…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 5, 2010 to The Brain as a Hard Drive for Storing Information

3 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"OOPS! I have to print a math correction here! Tuition has gone up 20X since 1978 not…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 4, 2010 to For-profit education

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Dear Tom, For around $50.00 you can purchase a complete WiiMote system on eBay, or…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 4, 2010 to SMART Grants

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Dear Deb, I have a simple observation. I graduated from a private, non-profit colle…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 4, 2010 to For-profit education

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service