mdailey's Discussions (30)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey in News or Noteworthy

0 Jul 17, 2014

HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition

*********PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY********* HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition HASTAC is proud to announc…

Started by mdailey in Introductions

0 Nov 17, 2011

LAUNCHING TODAY: HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition

*********PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY********* HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition HASTAC is proud to announc…

0 Nov 17, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event - Sept 15.

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event --- Sept. 15

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey in Philosophy / Pedagogy

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event--Sept 15.

Started by mdailey in Conferences and Workshops

0 Sep 12, 2011

2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

Hi, Classroom 2.0ers, Happy New Year! I thought you all might be interested to know that the opening of the 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundat…

0 Jan 5, 2010

2008 Digital Media and Learning Competition is now open

Hi, Classroom 2.0ers, We would love to have more teachers know about and apply to the 2008 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and L…

Started by mdailey in First Time Posting

0 Aug 26, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service