Leona Hinton's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Great to hear it was helpful. This guide will be useful for teachers, students, blog…"

Leona Hinton replied May 27, 2016 to The Most Effective Ways to Avoid Plagiarism

4 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

"Hi Ed Vectus, Thank you so much, I appreciate your ideas. I'd like to share my favor…"

Leona Hinton replied May 17, 2016 to Keep Kids Active!

3 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

"What makes a good teacher? Great teachers follow their life calling. They care about…"

Leona Hinton replied May 17, 2016 to Good Teachers: are they Born or Made?

8 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Amy

"Hi Ed, many thanks for writing such an informative post and giving advice. Investiga…"

Leona Hinton replied Mar 24, 2016 to Teacher Burnout – What are the signs and how to prevent it?

8 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Sybil L Cartney

"Tkanks Ed! Spring Break is a wonderful time, I'm going to spend it effectively. "

Leona Hinton replied Mar 24, 2016 to Top 4 Spring Break activities for teachers!

5 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Respect is the key.  Be patient, positive and friendly - students will reflect your…"

Leona Hinton replied Mar 9, 2016 to What are your top 3 classroom management techniques?

2 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Ed Vectus

"Thanks for inspiration, VIcky!"

Leona Hinton replied Mar 9, 2016 to A great resource for ESL / EFL students

3 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

"Everything is possible! Where there's a will, there's a way."

Leona Hinton replied Mar 9, 2016 to 5 things that may stop you from getting your dream job

2 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

"From my experience, participation in summer programs is a brilliant way to receive e…"

Leona Hinton replied Feb 23, 2016 to What are your thoughts on after school programs for teens?

2 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

"Sure! I'd be glad to help you, Kimberly."

Leona Hinton replied Feb 23, 2016 to Survey for Users of Classroom 2.0 (dissertation help, please!)

5 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Kimberly Tohill

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service