MariaD's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I see one good thing coming from the whole Ning experience: people are pushed to bec…"

MariaD replied May 17, 2010 to Why I'm leaving Ning

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by Juan Pablo Velez Barragan

"This looks GREAT. My 5-6yo math club is currently crazy about maps, map making, trea…"

MariaD replied Jul 28, 2009 to New website for teaching math with Google Earth

19 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Thank you for the great overview-in-context, Tammy. I will drop you a line when we h…"

MariaD replied Apr 5, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"I wanted to know if your son only did the map by himself, or if it was a part of som…"

MariaD replied Apr 5, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"Tammy, these are incredibly cool maps. I think I am going to start using ongoing con…"

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"Roland, I am interested in talking with you about your project. I have started a min…"

MariaD replied Apr 3, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"About a week ago, I was shocked to find that Wikipedia does not have an article on E…"

MariaD replied Apr 2, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service