Tatyana Chernaya's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"So many different  ideas, Susan! Your students seem to enjoy it too."

Tatyana Chernaya replied Apr 18, 2011 to Wall Wisher

27 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Tatyana Chernaya

"Hi everyone! Thank you for mentioning Wall Wisher. My students liked it immediately…"

Tatyana Chernaya replied Mar 5, 2011 to Wall Wisher

27 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Tatyana Chernaya

"Hello, Hugo! I think it would be interesting for our students to participate in the…"

Tatyana Chernaya replied Feb 26, 2011 to Skyping with Educators and Skyping with Classrooms/Students

15 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Desmond A. Hasty

"Thank you, Med. I am going to use AnyTypos tomorrow. I want my students to check the…"

Tatyana Chernaya replied Feb 13, 2011 to Here are three web 2.0 tools you can use in your classroom

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

"Thanks for sharing, Med. :) I am going to explore the site."

Tatyana Chernaya replied Feb 7, 2011 to Discovery Education : a great website for educators.

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

"Hi, Stephanie, Most of my students are in the 8th. But I think it is OK, if your stu…"

Tatyana Chernaya replied Feb 6, 2011 to Skyping with Educators and Skyping with Classrooms/Students

15 Aug 1, 2012

"Hi everyone, I've been teaching students English via Skype for several lessons. But…"

Tatyana Chernaya replied Feb 5, 2011 to Skyping with Educators and Skyping with Classrooms/Students

15 Aug 1, 2012

"Dear all, Thanks a lot for sharing. I came across Glogster a few days ago and told m…"

Tatyana Chernaya replied Feb 3, 2011 to Glogster

21 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Brasil

"Thanks a lot! I have found some simple and entertaining ways for my group lessons."

Tatyana Chernaya replied Jan 26, 2011 to Wiggio : The educative way to communicate and work in groups

6 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

"Dear Mary, The idea of the project sounds fascinating. I am sure my students will be…"

Tatyana Chernaya replied Dec 8, 2010 to Cultural Communication Swap Project

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Nadia

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service