Mariam Haleem's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"if there's still a vacancy, i'm interested :) mariam haleem: mariamhaleem@gmail.com"

Mariam Haleem replied Feb 10, 2010 to More Google Wave Invites

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Nick Schaumberg

"Valerie and Cprofitt, I agree with you totally :) ... and I would just like to add a…"

Mariam Haleem replied Dec 29, 2009 to Affects of technology on 21st century study habits

52 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Valerie Hathaway-Warner

"Yes, there will be always be leaders and followers ... that is after all, the the na…"

Mariam Haleem replied Dec 29, 2009 to Affects of technology on 21st century study habits

52 Jan 29, 2010

"Hehehe that's really what businesses are like ... But again, do we really have to ch…"

Mariam Haleem replied Dec 28, 2009 to Affects of technology on 21st century study habits

52 Jan 29, 2010

"I agree with what you are talking about because the digital natives with their abili…"

Mariam Haleem replied Dec 28, 2009 to Affects of technology on 21st century study habits

52 Jan 29, 2010

"Its sounds great :) ... The only thing to worry about is to avoid making traditional…"

Mariam Haleem replied Dec 23, 2009 to Welcome suggestions on making a Flash Matching Quiz!

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mariam Haleem

"Thanks :) ... but nope ... its saving everything on my desktop. Whereas, what I want…"

Mariam Haleem replied Dec 18, 2009 to Adding RSS feeds to MyPage

2 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Mariam Haleem

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service