Christopher Heath's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes the business studies room did motivate us to attend and it was a nice atmosphere…"

Christopher Heath replied Jan 16, 2013 to How to Manage a Creative Learning Environment?

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"I think ultimatley it boils down to the teacher. Thankfully our education system fro…"

Christopher Heath replied Jan 14, 2013 to Does technology ultimately promote equality and enhance social relations?

24 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Yes, it certainly has the potential to do this. There is a fine balance between enco…"

Christopher Heath replied Jan 12, 2013 to Talking stick to promote good listening skills

8 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"Jacqueline This sounds very similar to a technique I have used whereby students can…"

Christopher Heath replied Jan 11, 2013 to Talking stick to promote good listening skills

8 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"I think it depends on the set up. I teach PE in a sixth form, as all the classrooms…"

Christopher Heath replied Jan 7, 2013 to How to Manage a Creative Learning Environment?

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"Thanks John That's a great help. Love to see so much active learning going on. The s…"

Christopher Heath replied Dec 22, 2012 to The use of iPads as a teaching tool

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rivki Locker

"http://learningandsharingwithmsl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/using-ipad-in-grade-one-clas…"

Christopher Heath replied Dec 11, 2012 to The use of iPads as a teaching tool

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rivki Locker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service