Grace Gorman's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Try it on a windows machine.  I have never had a problem with it but I've never used…"

Grace Gorman replied Jul 14, 2011 to Voki Help

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Do you live in the US?  If so and the child is diagnosed, wouldn't the school distri…"

Grace Gorman replied May 16, 2011 to Ipad info???

8 May 16, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"I don't deal with special ed but I think there is a software that goes from speech t…"

Grace Gorman replied May 14, 2011 to Ipad info???

8 May 16, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"Tenmarks.com  is free for educators and they send you a report every week on how man…"

Grace Gorman replied May 4, 2011 to Looking for solutions to supplement our catalog with online classes

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Colleen, I never heard of WolframAlpha before.  I already sent the link to our math…"

Grace Gorman replied May 3, 2011 to Presentation in book form

8 May 3, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Great, thanks!  I love the math wiki.  We are using wikis in all of our English clas…"

Grace Gorman replied May 2, 2011 to Presentation in book form

8 May 3, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Thank you, Michelle.  I don't think that was the one I saw but it looks as if it doe…"

Grace Gorman replied May 1, 2011 to Presentation in book form

8 May 3, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"It is less expensive than trying to keep your child dressed in the latest brand name…"

Grace Gorman replied Mar 26, 2011 to Uniforms or Not?

21 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I teach in Peru where the native language is Spanish.  In our pre-k and kindergarten…"

Grace Gorman replied Mar 25, 2011 to Which Age Is Best to Learn a Second Language?

10 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Google Kathy Cassidy.  She is a primary teacher in Canada - Moosejaw, I think.  Her…"

Grace Gorman replied Mar 24, 2011 to Recommendation of Primary (K-2)-Focused Blogs by Teachers

6 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Colleen Young

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service