Robert Franklin's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Great Info :)   I am reviewing it now."

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to Like the iPad but not the price? Get a $250 Android tablet in just a few steps.

2 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"I would go for an Android Tablet not necessarily a costly one.  Really you could use…"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to Tablet Reccomendations

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by james thornburgh

"A database program like Access for PC or Bento for Mac etc.   http://www.google.com/…"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to Online Textbook Inventory

1 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"http://www.effectiveteaching.com/products.php?product=The-First-Days-of-School"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to The dreaded first day of school...

4 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by wendy watson

"I don't think there is one particular strategy or set of strategies that you can pin…"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to Classroom Management

2 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Selena

"Check with your school principal and counselor depending on your district policy. In…"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to What do you do if you think that a child is being abused at home?

8 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"It would be the preference in hiring some one that the bachelor's degree came from a…"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to Degree from an online school

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Kimberly S.

"I think compassion and understanding is the start. The realization that there are im…"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to Troubled Students

6 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"I started within the education field with my Master's degree. I believe it was an as…"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to Is it better to get you masters before or after you are teaching?

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I aquired an ipad 2 as well with the intent of using in walkthroughs and observation…"

Robert Franklin replied Apr 22, 2011 to iPads in Teacher Observations

23 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Meichelle Long

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service