Muneeza Akhtar's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ms. Samreen, I respond to you with my favorite quote. We live in an age of almo…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 10, 2014 to The benifits of embedding technology in teaching and learning

11 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"Technology is becoming a very important part of today’s world. It brought changes in…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied May 22, 2014 to The benifits of embedding technology in teaching and learning

11 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"Hi Shazia, Thank you for replying.  You are absolutely right about that institutions…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 30, 2013 to Difficulties that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Vee Paisie

"Faryal you are absolutely right that technology not only have a strong impact on stu…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 25, 2013 to Benefits of ICT in supporting teaching and learning in Middle School

6 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"You are right Sobia that we should not plan ICT integrated lesson just for the sake…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 25, 2013 to Benefits of embedding ICT in schools

7 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Nishat, I agree with  you  that one computer lab is not enough to cater for all t…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 23, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Faryal, Thank u for replying.  Faryal you are right about strong planning and bac…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 23, 2013 to Benefits of ICT in supporting teaching and learning in Middle School

6 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"Dear Sobia, I have the same opinion that ICT integrated lessons need careful plannin…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 22, 2013 to Benefits of embedding ICT in schools

7 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Nishat, There are few problems sometimes  ICT tools are too expensive and it is n…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 21, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Sobia, There are many benefits in using ICT in schools. As a Mathematics teacher…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 21, 2013 to Benefits of embedding ICT in schools

7 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service