Eric E. Silvern's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"So embarrassed. I actually ventured over to the right hand column and saw subjects l…"

Eric E. Silvern replied Feb 10, 2010 to cirriculum and content ideas?

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Eric E. Silvern

"How can I see your site? Can you suggest a good way to introduce to class. And can y…"

Eric E. Silvern replied Feb 9, 2010 to Ning in the Classroom

56 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by C Grinnell

"Hi Lyn, Thank you for comment. So you have a ning page for each class.So by inviting…"

56 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by C Grinnell

"I liked animoto a lot. But have to pay for more than 30 seconds. Have any other sugg…"

Eric E. Silvern replied Feb 9, 2010 to Good free program for slide shows with music and or narration

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by irene Berger

"I liked animoto a lot, but you can only make clip for 30 seconds for free, otherwise…"

Eric E. Silvern replied Feb 9, 2010 to Good free program for slide shows with music and or narration

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by irene Berger

"Hi John, I think I answered my own question on the bloggging. I checked out your sit…"

Eric E. Silvern replied Feb 9, 2010 to good blog sites for teachers

11 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dino Vandenheede

"I know I should go investigate before asking butttt.....can I create six seperate bl…"

Eric E. Silvern replied Feb 9, 2010 to good blog sites for teachers

11 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dino Vandenheede

"I just checked out site and you have to pay. And only the highest cost allows voice…"

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by irene Berger

"Can you record sound, manipulate pictures, and create transition effects on these si…"

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by irene Berger

"Hi L, Very new to all this. To control student comments and responses, they should o…"

56 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by C Grinnell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service