Cathy Herstead's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I just read a blog by Cathy Davidson on HASTAC about this very thing.  She didn't re…"

Cathy Herstead replied Jun 20, 2011 to Need Ideas.... Wondering if anyone could provide some ideas

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

"Any question about the story that somehow will make the story related to their lives…"

Cathy Herstead replied Jun 20, 2011 to Asking the "Right" Questions, especially in regards to Literature

3 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

"Do you think in a class of 17 or more students with each writing essays that each st…"

Cathy Herstead replied Jun 14, 2011 to What do you think is a good balance between traditional books, worksheets, pen and paper and technology in a middle school English class?

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

"Where does the practice time come from if not worksheet?  One of the better instruct…"

Cathy Herstead replied Jun 14, 2011 to What do you think is a good balance between traditional books, worksheets, pen and paper and technology in a middle school English class?

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

"That is assuming a certain maturity level. Many middle school kids, many high school…"

Cathy Herstead replied Jun 14, 2011 to Technology Limitations in the Classroom

15 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Ulibarri

"My concern is that English is not computer class.  If a student can create a beautif…"

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

"I want my school to unblock my computer so that I can show videos and material I hav…"

Cathy Herstead replied Jun 13, 2011 to Technology Limitations in the Classroom

15 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Ulibarri

"I have the students create power points.  I allowed them to create comic strips inst…"

Cathy Herstead replied Jun 9, 2011 to Language Arts -- Incorporating Technology

5 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service