Julie Baird's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"Jay, I must have missed your lengthy response earlier. I like your idea of asking th…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 5, 2009 to The same wiki for 2 different classes

16 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"Great to hear that wikispaces is ad-free. I was concerned about this. I'll check out…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 4, 2009 to The same wiki for 2 different classes

16 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"I'm also planning on having threaded discussions in Moodle, but I want my kids to "c…"

16 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"Thanks for asking. This project is for 2nd year high school German. The categories f…"

16 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"Will Richardson's book suggests having teachers be learners themselves. If there is…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 3, 2009 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"After reading the posts here on wikis and looking at examples, I decided to go ahead…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 1, 2009 to Looking for Web 2.0 project for a foreign language novella

3 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"One of the books that our staff read was Chris Tovani's Do I Really Have to Teach Re…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 1, 2009 to Math & Literacy--Connections that Help Kids

17 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Greenberg

"Whatever you present, have an assignment for the teachers to use one of the items in…"

Julie Baird replied Dec 31, 2008 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"This thread has extended my knowledge of wikis and has given me ideas on how to use…"

Julie Baird replied Dec 28, 2008 to Wiki as a Problem Source for students to use for Extra Credit/Practice

12 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Ruth

"Maggi, I remember reading an article about how our children growing up in a very vis…"

Julie Baird replied Dec 28, 2008 to Personalizing learning by telling stories -- before digital story telling became 'a thing'

20 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service