Kelley Irish's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"Isn't it amazing how Adults can act like children??? Isn't the sandbox big enough fo…"

Kelley Irish replied Jan 5, 2008 to Big Fish Little Fish Intel and OLPC

9 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"Hee are a couple of articles discussing the issue. http://www.pcworld.com/article/i…"

Kelley Irish replied Jan 4, 2008 to Big Fish Little Fish Intel and OLPC

9 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"As a teacher and a parent of a 4th grader I have always been amazed by board of educ…"

Kelley Irish replied Jan 4, 2008 to "Everyday Mathematics" program at grade 3 rejected by Texas

8 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

"I have been following the devlopment of this program. I love the way they designed i…"

Kelley Irish replied Dec 30, 2007 to Exactly 7 days left to order an XO Laptop as part of One Laptop Per Child project

12 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

"Please feel free to check out my wiki page. There you will find samples of students…"

Kelley Irish replied Dec 28, 2007 to Looking for sample blogs/wikis/podcasts

33 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

"My favorite one, "The kids will get into something bad and I will get in trouble!""

Kelley Irish replied Dec 21, 2007 to Creative Excuses Not to Use Technology

73 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

"Michigan is now a red dot there"

Kelley Irish replied Dec 21, 2007 to Please help make a new blogger's day...

13 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by kolson

"C.A.D. for Kids http://sketchup.google.com/download.html Google SketchUp 6 is a…"

Kelley Irish replied Dec 21, 2007 to Shareware/freeware software for easy CAD - middle school level

3 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Michael Englander

"I use photostory which allows students to create slide shows, do voice overs and add…"

Kelley Irish replied Dec 21, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #3: Podcasting Software and Services

19 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"I was assigned to a new building this year and have run into many of the same issues…"

Kelley Irish replied Dec 21, 2007 to Are they really digital natives?

80 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Lucia Mourelle

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service