Uncategorized (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going Paperless: Podcasting your Student Progress Reports

As you know, students aren’t always the most reliable couriers. Sometimes “Friday” folders come back with a parent’s signature, sometimes n…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 19, 2013

5 qualities of an effective teacher—according to those who hired them

It’s only February, but we’ve got springtime on the brain—and so does an army of portfolio-toting teachers who are looking for new opportun…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 18, 2013

Hang onto your powdered wig! We've got 10 President's Day Activities

February is a hectic month…we know. Not only is it Black History Month, there’s also Valentine’s Day, Abraham Lincoln’s birthday (only reco…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 13, 2013

Ipads in the classroom

http://edudemic.com/2012/09/100-ways-to-use-ipads-in-your-classroom/ I would like to use Ipads in the classroom. A few ways you can use the…

Started by Talley Mac Barwick

0 Feb 12, 2013

Education from Apple

I searched for information on how to use the Apple technology in the classroom setting.  The link where I found the most useful information…

Started by Heather Moses

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Dave Eveland

Technology Integration

I used the link under Images and Sound ( http://ali.apple.com/ ) to explore the Apple products that can be incorporated into classroom…

Started by Natalie Yates

4 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Dave Eveland

SMART Board ideas

I did a little research on electronic whiteboards (especially SMART Boards), and wanted to share it.  First are three ideas I found online,…

Started by laurie ralls

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Sarah Hamilton

Climb Mount Everest with your students using Skype in the Classroom

We’ve been using Skype for nearly a decade now to communicate with our friends and family all over the world by voice, video and instant me…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 11, 2013

Fostering student-initiated learning with literacy work stations

Imagine a classroom where the teacher works closely with five students at the guided reading table. Meanwhile, 20 of their peers are on tas…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 5, 2013

If anyone needs classroom activities for Valentine's Day

10 Hearty Valentine's Day Projects for Teachers Every February 14, people around the world declare and reaffirm their affection for one ano…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by PedagoNet

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service